A Complete Registration Includes:
- RSVP to SEA Admit Weekend 2018 and Bruin Day on the UCLA acceptance portal
- Submit SEA Admit Weekend application (found below) to firstname.lastname@example.org including the waivers following the application.
- MUST submit the 4 FORMS found in the application by the start of the program
- Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement Waiver
- Emergency Information & Treatment Consent Form
- Code of Conduct
- Media Release Form
- Submit SEA Admit Weekend Travel Scholarship Application through Google Form (***only for those who need help with transportation from NorCal or out of state***)
Friendly reminder that SEA Admit Weekend is for newly admitted students only. Family and siblings cannot attend the over night portion but they are welcome to be with their family on Bruin Day. See you here!
- Student Application AND Admissions RSVP are due by March 30th, 2018 @ 11:59 PM
- Travel Scholarship is due by March 30th, 2018 @ 11:59 PM (***only for those who need help with transportation from NorCal or out of state***)
- Acceptances are sent out by April 2nd, 2018
- Students MUST SUBMIT AN ACCEPTANCE CONFIRMATION by April 6th, 2018
How to Submit the Application
- Download the link below and remember to turn it in by March 30th, 2018. Be sure to fill out every inquiry.
- Email the completed application to email@example.com with the subject line: SEA Admit Application for (YOUR NAME)
- Attach the PDF application with it renamed like the following: LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME
How to Sign the PDF
- If you have Adobe: Click the “Fill and Sign” button. You will then be prompted to either type, draw, or upload a picture of your and your parent’s signature
- If you do not have Adobe: Print the last page and scan it back to us as an attachment
Please note that you MUST have your parent/guardian sign regardless if you are 18 years old.SEA Admit Application 2018