For directions to UCLA’s residential area, refer to the check in/out page.
If you are planning to park on the hill (dorm area), it will cost $12 daily; you will need to repay by 7am the next day. Parking Lot 11 is the designated lot.
Refer to the UCLA parking self-pay website:
- Park in a Parking Pay Station space and take note of your stall number (please note that Pay Stations in Structure 3 South, Lot 11 and Lot 36 do not require you to specify a stall number).
- Go to the nearest Parking Pay Station. If prompted, enter your stall number into the Parking Pay Station by using the number pad.
- Choose the amount of time that you would like to spend on campus (all-day passes can also be purchased at Parking Pay Stations).
- Enter your payment using cash or credit card.
- Return to your vehicle and display the ticket face up on the driver’s side of your dashboard.